Monday 9 December 2013

Destash Time again!

Anyone who knows me knows that I have a thing about beads!!! Can't resist nice shiny beads, especially handmade ones!

Trouble is, living in a small flat means that space is at a premium so I've had to have a good clear out and sell off a lot of my jewellery making stuff!!

I've set up a new page on Facebook in order to sell off my stash https://www.facebook.com/WombCancerResearch and as with all my sales, proceeds go to Macmillan Cancer Support. Have managed to sell quite a bit of stuff and have raised about £50 but to be honest you can hardly see where I've been!

Never mind, it's forced me to have a good tidy up and a clear out of some of the stuff  that's been hanging about for a while and I was never likely to get round to using!!

Even found some stuff that I thought I had already got rid of and some more that I had mislaid and been looking for for ages!!

Am also getting ready for a Fayre that I am organising on 21st Dec here on the island. Lots of stalls full of handmade and homemade goodies - knitwear, jewellery, tablet, fudge, candles, soaps, artwork,  home baking and lots of other goodies.

Hopefully it will be a good afternoon and be well attended.




If you are coming along, then pop over and say hello!



No comments:

Post a Comment