Sunday 24 December 2017

Well, it's nearly the end of the year again. 2017 seems to have gone quick or maybe it's just me getting older!!

Health-wise things are not getting any better, so I won't bore you with all the details.

Things have been going well on the craft front. I've been busy trying new things which you can read about if you check out my FB page Rainbows over Bute or the website where you will see details of the charities and good causes I have donated to this year.

I am looking forward to trying some more new crafts in 2018 - haven't decided what yet but we'll see how it goes.

The womb cancer awareness is still on going through Womb Cancer Support UK and we have set up a new awareness project which you can find out about here

Whatever or however you celebrate this holiday I hope you have a nice time.
See you in 2018.

No comments:

Post a Comment