Sunday 10 January 2016

Here's to 2016!

Before Christmas 2015 I promised myself that I was going to post here on a regular basis and would start in the New Year.
Yea well, now you know why I don't make NY's resolutions!!!!

Anyway, its only 10th January so I guess I can catch up and try and keep up a regular posting habit!

So what am I going to find to blog about? Well, allsorts really. As some of you may know if you've been following my somewhat erratic blog posts over the years, I was diagnosed with womb cancer in late Dec. 2009 and although I am now technically 5 1/2 years cancer free I have been left with serious long term side effects from the treatment. So there might be a fair bit of talk about that.

I also help to raise funds for various good causes and charities by making and selling handmade jewellery and other stuff and I donate items to charities and charitable events etc.

On top of that I also run a national not for profit womb cancer support and awareness organisation called Womb Cancer Support UK

I love music of all kinds; I'm interested in lots of different stuff and I love living on my island off the west coast of Scotland.

So hopefully there will be lots to talk about over the coming months.

I'm aiming to post every week but please don't hold me to that.

See you next week - fingers crossed! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment